Doctor of Management, Wuhan University
September 2008 – December 2015
Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Library Science
Master of Management, Wuhan University
September 2004 – July 2006
Master’s degree in Library Science
Bachelor of Management, Wuhan University
September 2000 – July 2004
Bachelor’s degree in Library Science
Wuhan University – Curriculum Developer
January 2010 – Present
– Conduct market and education policy research, demand analysis, after
class student feedback of relevant curriculums to ensure that the course
developments meet the needs of students’ professional development.
– Be responsible for the consultation, training, liaison and daily
communication of course lecturers and experts, maintain the relationship
with teachers and organize activities of lecturers and experts.
– Lead and participate in the structural design, content planning, content
review and presentation of course products to ensure the high quality of
– Supervise in the development of courses, cooperate with teachers to
complete recording of online-lessons, and assist teachers in planning and
organizing curriculum contents.
– Follow up with student feedbacks to continuously optimize and update
the curriculum contents.
Wuhan University – TCA of TOEFL/GMAT/GRE Examination
July 2006 – December 2009
– Assisted in setting up the examination venue and placing documents,
stationery, equipment and examination supplies.
– Advised and guided unenrolled students to their seats.
– Monitored and observed the examination to handle questions and deal
with violation behaviors strictly according to the procedure.
- IELTS score: 9.0
- VB Grade 2 of National Computer Rank Examination Certificate
- Proficiency in Office software and SPSS software